Dear Zac,
Sunday morning and I just got home from breakfast with Babs at the Dory. Your mom is wrong; yuppies DO go there, just on weekends and after 9:30. We went at 8 and were safe.
I've started moving a bunch of things over to the new house. Weird things I don't know why I have or that I never use. The closet in the kitchen is nearly empty of oddball stuff. There are lots of bottles of booze that I can't do a thing about. Canned tomatoes. The box of Tofu Scrambler I accidentally bought a while ago. Babs has been good about making me pack stuff up while we are sitting and having tea. We are good at sitting and having tea.
It's been good to have her home but I know that when she leaves this afternoon I will really feel sad about my two best being gone. Maybe I'll just settle myself down with one of those non-alcoholic beers and listen to the game-- a win always helps these things.
love,
a

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home