Monday, May 24, 2004

and we have blog

A,

Please tell Amanda hello for me, I'm sorry I've missed her. I hope Gata is well and not to upset about the move.

Life continues here at the end of America. I went to an A's game yesterday, it was bobble head day so we had to get to the stadium about four hours before the game so my cousins could get there Reggie Jackson bobble head dolls. The A's played the KC Royals, winning in the 10th on a single down the right hand foul line that drove in the runner at third. This Tuesday the A's and Sox meet for the first time this season, I just hope the A's remember to tag first when they come home, or not. My Aunt, Uncle and cousins here love the A's. After the game yesterday, I went for a run and was booed by a person on a park bench as a result of my wearing my Pedro shirt (which has been my running shirt for sometime), I just kept running, as James says: "its early".

Life here isn't all Baseball, just the majority of it. There's my cousins little league games, of which my Uncle is the coach on both there teams. Even though I'm not an A's fan baseball has saved my ass out here, it being the one thing on which I can find common ground with my family here.

Other than this things seem to be going well. Ive had a lot of people asking me to send them a resume and such. I started to feel better on friday after a visit to the SFMOMA, modernism always makes me feel better about my life.

Need to send out some more resume's and such today, then im not sure what. I'm contemplating going to see Cat Power Thursday night in the city. Oakland is Oakland here, though i live in Piedmont (but ive been told to say I live in Oakland), and SF is the City. The coffee is very good here.

hasta pronto
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home