Bang
A-
your picture was about the only thing that made me smile tonight. Go Bangs! Team Bangs all the way.
kinda rough couple of days here- AK and I have split- sorry im not going into more detail on this blog than to say that it happen- I dont want to have one of those blogs. suffice to say I'm down about that.
and then I mean OMfuckingG could our picting get any fucking worse. Tonight was a perfect example of how pitching wins games agianst teams like ours, The A's have the best ERA of any team in the majors but the one of the worst BA's and lo they one against the team the leads AL in runs scored buy has the worst ERA. Go fuckin figure. As of tonight we are 1 1/2 games ahead of the yankees for the AL East. Hold on to your cha chas cuase every game from here on out for the next 16 or so days is going to be a big game.
writing- im not going to go into more detail that that is so too, This is also not one of those blogs either.
what type of blog is this: the kind in which we could actually just send emails back and forth to each other and no one would miss us, were just so dam pleased with how smart we are we all thought you might want to get in on the action.
hold on to your tits
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home