Virus
A-
A host came to live in my computer and the end result was a total clean boot of my entire system. This was about the most fun I've ever had. moral of this story is: do not use Explorer anymore- get rid of that shit and download Firefox for free
MB signed with the Yankees today..................file this under: wha?
what else: AK is comming this weekend- which is good as I have missed her, but the visit is just that and I dont know what do about the whole dam mess. Strange dreams last night about things im not ready to do...
AC, im sorry i missed your birthday and do hope you had a got day-
I spend too much time on this dumb computer- not doing anything else-
i've been getting take out a lot lately. Burrito friday night, hamburger saturday afternoon then cuban for dinner with TW saturday night, burrito sunday night, and pizza tonight. when I write it out like this i feel like a big fat pigums. We also need to consider the beer - much of which was drank Saturday night with TW and BW- oh ya then tacos at around after last call (gotta have taco's after drinkin').
USA is a very good book
work is work
my future is nill
fuck the internet
Im getting close to running away time again
just keep running
im sorry this blog is so very boaring
also: who the fuck put that comment up from a couple weeks ago- is that a junk comment? can companies place real ads on blogs or is this some poets idea of saying "Hi A and Z"
whatever
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home