Tuesday, August 02, 2005

New Home and Home

A-

I have arrived in my new home, so far its very nice. I dont see much of the one roomate I have here, but he's a nice chap, all and all though I playing to the side of caution untill I know him a bit better.

I'll be getting in saturday AM around 7:30, taking the red eye in from Oakland . I'm not going to ask you pick me up unless you really want to see route 1 as the sun rises.

Finished reading my Lawerence Biography, Although this is not a great biography by any means, I guess the facts are there more or less. Overall the whole thing has left me a little sad though inspired as well. Despite inpending doom via consumption DHL managed to push to live the life he wanted to live. Though by no means ideal, and I would hate to think of anyone romanticing his days, it seems far to say that despite huge powers working against him he fought onward till his final hours. I take this to be a hint on what I am and am not doing.

whether or not you are both grumpy is of little difference to me as I cant wait to see you both and everyone else for that matter.

hasta pronto mis companeros
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home