Sunset
A-
Life in the city has gone from panic to enjoyable sound that faintly sounds like listening to waterloo sunset- though I get look at the world from my window since my view is of a wall only a arms reach away.
A thought on San Francisco, its the city ive been in that does not have a river as a point of focus. this has perhaps been the cuase of my panic, I was looking for a river where there was not one. The apartment is good, not my dream home but a start, it is a good place to be, though I do find more ways to get in touble out here now. Two Weekends ago I was kicked out of a bar for calling the bar tender a jerk. I dont think I was wrong, its just a fight I wasnt going to win, BW did the right thing by pulling my outside. from my perspective bartender had cleared away our drinks and given the sets we'd been sitting in for a few hours to his friends that had arrived only recently. I did try in a non aurgumentative tone to explain that we were in fact sitting and had not left as our full drinks might imply but he would here non of it. Jerk. I have found an even better bar called Dylans- the Welshmen, not the American- a very nice little establishment which is kind and I dare say its bartenders are better trained in the gift of pardon.
readings: Lawerence Bio. its pretty good, the information is good though I do question his readings of DHL's work... Read the first book of the New York Trilogy: City of Glass, pretty good- a bit wankerish perhaps but that is Auster to a degree, I think I found his use of european philosophy more interesting a year or so ago. I cant say I think the other two books sound so great- the middle with Blue and Black and yadda yadda yadda...not interested.
something else.
Im glad to hear that the wedding went well, I am again sorry I could not be there. I will be home this summer as soon as I can get away from work and such. I look forward to a swim and a drink or two, some late night conversations and such.
I would say over all my move is starting to treat me well, I like being in the city much more than in oakland- having a job in the city would be nice too.
anywho good night.
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home