Saturday, May 28, 2005

Carnival

A-

Almost time to move, monday, monday. today and tommorow I am going to carnival instead of moving becuase the street i am moving to is the street carnival is on. If you cant beat 'um. ar

this time last year was a year ago and I was going to meet my new boss at the post in order to do a story on memorial day. I am always very gratefull I dont live with my aunt and uncle anymore- though it was kind of them to put up their impractical nephew for three months.

im suppose to meet friends around 1 in the mission- but right now I want to listen to the game- I have a good feeling about this one. I like Clement and think Renteria (hes 2-2 at the moment, and 11 for 18 on the road right now) is starting to fill his shoes- overall I think every thing is there but needs to be more timely- doubles are great, but are much better when there arnt two outs and no one on. the bull pen makes me nervous, Manny worries me also.

I have become intrigued by the idea of converting my multigeared bike into a fixed/single gear.
If I were an outlaw I would have a busted safety cap but wouldnt hurt nobody.

I hear their is sun there finally-

anywho
besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home