...
Z-
This is as close as we get to sitting in the kitchen having a beer. Maybe it's boring and I wish you were in the kitchen now (there's a beer in the fridge for you) but this is the best we have.
I miss having you around. I'm in a bit of a slump here, maybe the past year or so has caught up with me. But it's no big deal and that's part of the problem. Even my slump is nothing to get worried about. There isn't much going on here.
Except for Abby. She's crawling forward. Her first word is Gata. She loves music, especially guitar sounds.
I don't know what to say about the changes out there. It feels weird not to have met someone who is so important in your life. I guess that's how it goes.
I have a lot to say but not much gets into words these days. Abigail has learned to crawl up to my chair when I am on the computer. It keeps me from spending too much time online.
It is nearly 8. Abigail and James are asleep upstairs. I am listening to the game through the baby monitor. I have an hour before I meet the girls at the bar. I guess I should go do the dishes.
love,
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home