week in review
A-
im tired so this is all im going to offer.
Ive made the decision to move to the Mission come the end of May. This will put a hold on any travel plans to till later this summer. However I do encourage folks to come visit me. We can drink and play pool at Pops and wash it down with the best tacos in the world.
this is the only cold hard choice I've been able to make this week.
The Exhibit "Poetry and Its Arts: Bay Area Interatctions 1954-2004" at the CA Historical Soceity in SF was quite a treat for me. Lots of great things that I would have loved to have spent more time on looking at and learning about- the Spicer/Duncan (see "Duncan mounted by golden Lion" or his drawings in crayon) pieces were great as were the others in general. My affection for this work reminded me that in fact i do like poetry- though I have still yet to read anything in "Civil Disobedience; Poetics and Politics in Action" (the misgift that ended up in my lap). I am however enjoying "The Making of the English Working Class". Sorry im avoid a more in depth look into the exhibit- i really dont understand art- I just like to look at pretty pictures and hear the sounds words makes when they wind up in Spicer poems.
what else..... One new roomate has become a problem and is going to be asked to leave- this is a very unpleasant experience for all involved.
After winning four in a row, I tend to think the Sox are looking pretty good. Renteria is starting to earn his keep- im gald Wells was able to fix the bleeding too- I was about to recomend to theo that big boy head on over to the bull pen. Manny is back it would seem and Papi never left the building.
Message to Curt: You cant be a republican and suck- so lets get it together buddy. 20 wins or else bush boy.
there was something else
i dont remember
so it goes
beso
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home