Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Week in Death

A-

Let's play a game:

Which one person do you think I stoped to morn the passing of this week?

1)The Pope
2)Terri something
3)Robert Creeley
4)That guy who defended OJ


As for Kim, who I guess died in 2003 we just never got the word- Im glad we pulled the food tube on that one- but did we have to spend 6million dollars on his funeral?

other news

The Low show was great, aside from the opening band _pedro the lion_(a band that belongs in the Rock Bands That Dont Rock)_ the show was a smashing success I must say That I think ever one in Low has great hair as well. The Great American Music hall in SF has the best sound system i have every heard in my life.

I hope the winter is letting up back home, still a bit of rain here and there. things move on despite the weather though- we stand in combat agianst all gail force winds and downpours, no snow storms but long periods of warm and cold like sweet and sour sauce- though more refershing in the end. the weather most days is good for thinking here- though i think that ive run out of things to think over these days.

sin city is an ok movie

AK is thinking of moving back to the Minn.
it was at exactly that moment that the whole of it came over me.

besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home