Monday, March 14, 2005

blaaal

A-

Fedex is not my friend. They are a cruel and taunting beast of a company. Whole Foods is not my friend either- despite their retoric of organic goodness and spritual renewal they do not carry fair trade coffee- which makes me wonder what the workers who pick their produce get for their labour as well. Fuck the both of them. The Health Care industry is not my friend either- fuck them too.

I bought a grill this weekend- I now grill things out here- its fun.

I wish I was not a catfish sometimes.

I wish I could take a dog for a walk right now.

my mother is comming in April, this makes me nervous.
AK's mother is comming the week after, this also makes me nervous- just in a different way.

I think AK is mad at me right now- part of this is fedex's fault/part of it is mine.

Should I get a Paralegal certificate? OR perhaps I dont know what to about school- to go back or not go back- perhaps I should just give up the ghost my family thinks i will eventually have to do anyway. Im out of ideas and despite hiring me they have yet to hire me at my job- aka i am still a temp.
I just want one thing to work out the way I imagin it to,

god save the wild gingerman.

hope all is well
(ps: im not so sure about our starting rotation it doesnt look so hot when Clement gives up runs the way he does /though he isnt walking anyone- I miss pedro right now, alas, punchados are now only strikeouts in Boston)

besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home