joggers
A-
Up's and Downs. High periods of excieted optimism followed by periods of lack of the things the feathers.
It seems like ive got to have something to worry about. Right now im trying to not lose my chance with one job position by hiding the fact that I'm activily searching for another. The whole thing is frustrated by problems of finding some sources of reference. Old bosses lost to the sea, more recent ones would not be good people to ask for a kind word.
There are also all the old things. I Havent been reading much and this is frustrating to me to. There never seems to be much time anymore. I work most of the day- the rest is spent trying to keep the fires warm and preparing for the next day. On the weekends I buy myself things: past weekend:
CD's:
Miles Davis and the Modern Jazz Giants
Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers: Midnight Sessions
(the first two jazz albums ive bought in over two years- a welcomed return for me)
Mission of Burma: On off On
(its ok)
Books:
Cookbooks bought at a book sale
(it wasnt a very good book sale)
Things that make me happy right now:
My bike (insert queen song here)
Planing my escape to a new place and starting all over (avage lenght of time before the truth rushes back in: 2 mins; 32 seconds)
Black Sabath (as good as I thought they were when I was 14)
the fantasy where the things I worry about dont happen
Also: the Canadian band "The Dears" are pretty good- not ground breaking, but quite enjoyable.
In closing: Perhaps I'm too pragmatic and this is what hinders me: still i'm luckier than most: more self absorbed than many; and perhaps I drink more than I should.
Tonights question to everyone: Should sentences be Short or Long?
I want to read tonight but time is leaving me again.
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home