Returned
A-
Due to a problem with our internet connection at the house I have been silenced. I suspect the FBI does not want any more transmission from the quietcity- but I'm back now baby.
yes let us all get our butts in gear. Im starting an ambitious program that could bear some fruits soon enough, the plan is to let some taste these fruits some day but for the moment the projects are going to remain top secrete. sorry.
Is it good to be back, I believe that it is. I have a positive outlook on things that i hope I can maintain. I still have a job which is better than worse, though I do dislike it. But for now Im lucky to have it.
New years was fun. AM and I spent it in true whiskied fasion, yukking it up at a hipster ball with music provided by hipster bands including bay area favorites Erase Errata, in truth though I didnt seem them play, though I was at the show. Many a hudson alum made an apperance at this show which made me giggle and think that perhaps we are all lemmings of somesort.
I hope that anyone else who reads this whom I did not see over the holiday is well and was not swept away by the waters. DB tell me you were in a temple high atop a mountain somewhere please! prehaps Ill cheak your blog for an update.
I still miss Sadie sometimes. Farewell my sweet friend.
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home