Sunny afternoon
A-
Not much to report here. On friday I bought my first pair of boots, I feel like a rockstar in them. I think it good to buy things that make me feel like a rockstar from time to time.
After a rewarding four day weekend in which I slept and ate lots, I must soon return to ye old grind- My job grows stranger everyday, most of it isnt even worth mentioning, though it is somewhat amusing to me that last week saw the departure of the second newly hired superivsor in one month- they normally leave in tears, swearing... I need to start applying for other jobs.
A very nice thanksgiving was had by all here on 5103 west st, two types of stuffing- meat, non meat, a chicken (5 pound bird) and all sorts of other yummy things with which to enjoy and consume and what not.
Do I want to stay here? I dont know, I guess the answere for now is why not? cant imagin i be finding the answere anywhere else. what type of fucking person looks for the "answere" anyway- me thinks the wire in me head is out of sorts these days. I need things to do aside from work and get fat and spend money to make myself feel something about myself that if a I wasnt so lazy i would just get up and do.
and so for not, to rot, the journal entry we make is thus made
beso
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home