Sunday, November 07, 2004

Everyday is like sunday

A-

As for the events of the week and the upset politically speaking- I have to not think about it, becuase at this point I still get very angery and am reduced to saying things i dont think or mean about humanity. When I'm not feeling insane I start to think- "this isnt the end of the world, just one step in that direction." I mean the world survived Stalin right.......? see everything will work out just fine.

Dont worry Abby. I was Born under Carter- but the first president I remember was Regan- He was alot like Bush in many ways, except instead of out right unprovoked wars in the Mideast, Regan created secret wars using that countrys population against one another, normally in Latin America-also Bush has more support and funding for his wars, Regan had to sell crack to innercity African Americans to get the job done. See progress, thats a value in American, remember that Abby, above all else progress will be made. Dont lose hope, that goes for all of us, just keep hope'in and wish'in.

see I made myself think about it, I think i'm getting better though

Im leaning toward expatriotism- It will be at least two years before i can go back to school since i spent my whole fucking summer, pissing away my money and time on god knows what in the in the woopdefuckingdobayarea- No im serious about the moving to another country- Thinking Spain is the place- learn my spanish well and such-but this point anything not Amerifuckmeca will do, I dont give a shit if its Siberia (which according to my old Russian history professor wasnt a bad place for Lenin or others during their time there)- so point being if anyone knows how to suggest I go about doing this please drop me a line. I imagin it a bit harder than just buying a plane ticket and going- so if anyone out there has made it work in the past let me in on the DL.

beso
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home