GO SOX
A-
What else can I say on the Eve of the thing I've wondered and talk about for a while now, what happens tommorow and over the the next seven days (or at least the next four) is so uncertain to me. It sounds like everyones happy with what's been done, but I would like to say that I want the whole thing. Beating the Yankees, not just beating them mind you, but beating them in the most spectatular way I can imagin was good. But I want my ring too. The only other chapter I want to read is the one that ends with the slaying of 86 years of whatever the fuck that was that kept us out- I tend to think it less a curse than our own ability to curse ourselves. But than we are all doomed to a hundered years inst that it- my mothers expression is that the first hundred are the toughest, I being young dont want to put up with all that waiting- So no more curse, no more cursing ourselves with old world bullshit- win the the games. New York is nothing compared to this which in my mind means so much more than just a sport-the bizzar way in which i have religion politics and culture into my understanding of baseball should by this point be clear here- quite simply this is important and even sacred. We want no more of that! Go idiot soliders outward from our solitude, bleed, and work and kill this beast our history so that it may finally be dead freed from us to breath healthy and grow on its own.
let it be written let it be done
sox in seven!
much love
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home