Thursday, October 07, 2004

2 and 0

A-

The day was worn out for me before even getting out of bed. Sometimes bars are just so friendly I never want to leave them, winnning baseball games on large tvs makes them more so. Would you turn down a warm empty punk bar on a play off night? who can blame me? when I feel like this I blame my sober self whose idea it was to watch the game in a bar on a weeknight, then I think about all the ways I can improve my life.
normally cleaning up my room and doing my laundry are as far as I get with those plans.

My "roomate", AK, is a little upset with me at the moment becuase I called her a dork. Ill be honest in saying that this situation makes me kinda nervous. There seem to be so many ways in which this whole thing could blow up and make living here not fun. In contrast theres only one way it could be good. I do know that it makes me happy she's here. I am trying to convince myself that this is ok and sera sera sera, There isnt much else I can do at this point and shes a good comrade.

paul chamber's "chamber's music" is one of greats me thinks.

So tired of petty infighting at work. No one like the other person and every feels like there getting screwed. As a temp I just try to keep my nose clean and be all on the dl like, I dont know that its working- since i cant keep my fucking mouth shut when it matters most.

Im off to tend to the laundry

besos
z



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home