Two Hands
Z-
This may be a quick note. I find myself with two hands right now, an unusual occurance these days. Baby Girl is on her daddy's shoulder. Of course as I write this I am also doing laundry and cooking dinner. It's funny- I make a list of things to do each day and maybe get to one or two of them. There are three classes of things to be done-- things to do with two hands, things to do with one hand and things to do while nursing. The last group is incredibly small and mostly includes watching television and listening to sports radio. Baby Girl keeps waiting to see Frank from Gloucester on one of our walks so she can call EEI.
Baseball is the best. I listened to the Oakland games late at night, Abby nursing, James asleep. It was nice to know you were there. Seattle wasn't as much fun but I seemed to miss those games. Lucky me. I am also happy about the football season, if only for the company. We (Abigail and I) watched the game on Thursday at Gerrit's with MC and JD. Gerrit has a big tv.
Abigail is getting bigger. Not so much in size, she isn't gaining weight that quickly, but in personality. Today I was kissing her and she puckered up. She makes some good faces. I should be able to send some links soon to new pictures, and I will be sending along her hospital shot- an Kung-Fu action shot.
I'm getting myself back to normal, but it will take a long time. I don't know where most of my clothes are and I haven't had the chance to find where I packed them. Since I only had a few outfits that fit me when we moved most of my stuff got packed and put in the basement. Not that much of that will fit me right now, but some will.
I should go devote at least 60% of my energy to making dinner. I never know how long I will have hands. I can read things online with one hand so keep writing. If it stays like this I should learn to type with my toes.
love
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home