Los Dos
A-
The head hurts today- Very excieting news from back home all around, it has pushed the darkness in my own mood back a good couple of inches, there be light in this world yet. Everytime I think on recent events I smile wide. They who strive upward, them we can save.
Have commenced the move to North Oakland- started yesterday with AM, moved him to Mission and aquired some much needed furniture in the process- moved a bed and such into my own. I think Im going to wait till this weekend to move in for good.
The friends from Bard have arrived to Oakland and It is good to see them again. MM, a fellow northeaster- grew up in NYC, has similar problems with CA that I have found- but for the most part we find it hard to argue to0 much about life here (me thinks).
One thought on the sox- They need to stop running home when theres little hope of being safe. Really someone needs have a talk with the third base coach about this. Otherwise I think its pretty hard to argue with the results as of late.
I'm off to have some lunch-
peace and sleep to ye all
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home