And The World Does Sing
A-
Here a day after I have had the time process the information that was first given to me through a cell phone that was answered by myself in the bathroom of a dive bar in downtown oakland where (i know your thinking) I had not been drinking but had only stopped there on my way home to go to the bathroom though upon receving the news did think it custom to order a shot of jamesons and thus I did celebrate the birth of one Abigail Faulkner Aisling Cook whom I promise on punishment of death to love with all my heart and serve as the most noble of godless father's in the duty of informming the first daughter of my most beloved friends james and amanda cook (the later being the co author of this said blog) in all aspects of negation and revolution and how to tell tell boys to fuck off when they dont know a goddess when they see one and I also promise to be all things good and necessary to the said abigail that are required and most important a friend which is the only weapon known onto me zachary vincent martin in the fight against alienation let it be written let it be done
Zachary Vincent Martin

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home