A-
The entire family came back today.
Yourself and Kara both said the same thing. I still dont feel any better about it. So im a really compassionate door man. Im a four hundered dollar a week whore. Good for fucking me.
I've started looking for an apartment. One place in the mission, the smallest room in a three room flat, small means small for 450 a month. looking for more options that might not be so small but I really cant afford much over 500. Still tempted to keep it real here in Oakland though, friends and the job are here, but the City just has more overall.
I dont know who these people are that you mention. I didnt know poets knew words like "player" or what a "player hater" is. I dont know if you are a player hater, but perhaps this is a conversation for another time. Also I think Phill Sorbet out law'd jive so perhaps whoever said that should be carefull or they're bound to get their blog revoked or something much worse.
good night
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home