Tuesday, August 10, 2004

energy...

Z-

Woke up this morning with so much energy... Baby dropped last night (head moved further down, I carry my belly lower now). Much easier to breathe. Slept well, woke well. Now, just a few hours later, I have hit a brick wall. Luckily I did some unpacking and baked muffins in between so I can have a little sense of accomplishment for the day.

I had a brain when I sat down to write but that is gone now too. Where does it go? I crunched the fingers on my left hand into a big mess yesterday. I just put my hand down to support myself and heard a series of loud cracks. Today they are sore when I try to do anything with them. Also killed my back, but that is normal these days. James and I wen crazy getting a ton of leftover crap from River Rd. James swam off of the pier. I don't think I could get up the ladder with the baby in my belly.

I guess it is time for my morning nap. At least I am going to spend some time on the couch.

A


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home