Sailed
A-
The hands and elbow are doing ok- still sore and not 100%, but life moves on regardless So I am asking my body to do the same.
I've put a baseball bat in my room, Oakland is a cool city, but sometimes I wonder if i could have picked a more fucked up place to live. The shit that happens here on a daily basis is a little more than I'm used to, though I made it through living in New York.
Tonight I changed my plane ticket home from August 18th to December 15th, I hope to be visit home before then. I recieved another request to come home tonight, and theres the part of my that wants to tell you all- Ill be home tommorow, but I can't- I have to do this, it's lonely and a bit too much sometimes, but if i dont make this work for me im never going to be happy.
it is late and I should go to bed as well.
I miss you too
and everyone else for that matter,
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home