Does that girl still love Tom Gordon?
A-
I think I've already said this, but I've just about had it with baseball. This is the worst "best" team this season. We stink, and I cant take the disapointment.
Going out later with some friends. It's been a pretty good week, happy to have the alone time at the house. Happy to be making some money. The job is such a strange turn for me- working in a hospital- sometimes I feel like the guy in American Splendor when im working the in filing room. Its such strange silent work, then the being the receptionist for the X ray department. Anyway Its good to have the job though- the people are nice- except for the Supervisor and Director who are something straight out of Kafka. But all goes well, I may end up having the position for longer then orignally planed which would be very good indeed. Though I must confesed to worry that if stayed there I would become trapped and it would be a job that didnt led anywhere I was hopping to go. thus it is.
Going out for drinks tonight with friends, S and A, good folks, both- they have been very nice friends to have out here, as well as K. Its good to not be all alone, but still I seek the illusive female partner. Someones tapping morse code out side it sounds like, that is mimicking my typing, almost an SOS.
Lately I think that CA and I wont last. The other day a doctor asked me where I was from, when I said MA, she went "yuk". As far as I can tell where I am from is bad to her cuase it snows. This pissed me off, I wanted to tell her to take this dumb state with all the snoby arrogant, materialistic, people who never stop talking, at all and shove it (Oh and by the way to all my old Ex Girl friends and whoever else Ive fought with about this- I can now say this cuase- its very fucking true!!!! ) . Today at the bank a man held up the line for about 20 mins talking to the teller about how he wanted a democratic Candidate that was a mix off all the democrats: he liked Dean's Scream, and that Kerry was a navy seal and a killer, and also wanted to know who the teller was voting for. I thought I was on acid- people do this all the time here- I cant stand it. Its hard to love New Egland and its Baseball, most days I want to hate it, but I never quite make it though to even resenment, but for now I want to stay here and make something new. But I may kill a random talker one day.
anyway mi mamacita,
dos besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home