Dr. Martin
A-
For the next two weeks I will be working in a hospital, mostly in the Mammoagraphy department. Part of what I have do (other than just putting things were they go) is call people in and tell them to change their cloths. The nurses gave me a Doctors coat to wear and people think I'm the doctor and start telling me everything thats wrong with them. It's an interesting job to have and the pay is pretty good, but something about the whole thing is depressing to me. Maybe its just me though.
To be honest Ginger Man helps in someway. Reading about the transgression allows me to do the dull straight and narrow things I must do. Part of me hates who I'm having to become out here to survive.
Im very tired tonight, but wanted to write sometime here. Went to an A's game tonight- it was somewhat fun in that way that i just like watching baseball sometimes- but it didnt mean anything to me. except that the A's won and the Red Sox lost, this means something. What it means is that Lowe is a wothless piece of shit, and we cant even hold on to a wild card lead. This is not the year. I give up. fuck us. I cant explain how bad I feel when the this happens. I want to drink a shipwreck.
I hope that things go well with the new house and the move in and all.
also, I know that he is very busy- but your husband should write me sometime too.
dos besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home