Thursday, July 15, 2004

packing my troubles in my old kit bag...

Z-
 
Packing.  Or trying to.  This weekend we move and almost everything seems to still be in the middle of the floor or on shelves or anywhere but a box.  Gerrit came today and helped me with books.  If he hadn't come I would have just stared at them for hours.  We got poetry and fiction into 17 boxes.
 
I had 4 of Elizabeth's 5 boys on Monday night.  They were here for nearly 26 hours.  Wore me right out, barely got anything done on Wednesday.  I guess that can be expected.
 
Our boys didn't do too badly in the Allstar game, huh?  I am ready for tonight.  I miss baseball.
 
Saw Jack at the Grange this afternoon.  He had your email address and wanted to know if it was right.
 
I expect posts will be spotty for a while- not like I have been very reliable lately, but what can we do about that?  The computer doesn't like me very much these days.  Maybe it will appreciate the move.
 
I hope you are well, and that you have traded in Ginger Man for something a little less depressing.... maybe Good Morning Midnight, or Under the Volcano.
 
love,
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home