Sunday
A-
It seems that some dunkard got a hold of my computer and my passwords and sent out disturbing messages in my name. I must be more carefull.
I wont always be here me thinks, but right now this good for me. Having friends who remind me of this helps. But there are moments when the resistance is more than I can deal with. Friday was such a day. Baseball, even winning baseball, is only so much conmfort at the end of the day when the bed is always empty and the days unproductive. I dont know, just giving up and moving back home seems to be a complete failure that I cant take- I can somehow deal with the constant battle even if im almost out of fight but to just give up seems worst. I need this to work on some level right now in the same way certain bosox starters need more wins to feel better about themselves. I need a win.
I will perhaps make a trip home sometime this early fall to meet my new friend and share a drink in the new home.
I am reminded of a song "never give up, no never give, if your looking for something easy you might as well give it up."
dos besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home