Wednesday, July 07, 2004

wednesday a lot

A-


I have decided to go to a strange new place to get my hair cut. Im a little nervous about this. You know how I feel about my hair and the cutting of.

I've also decided that before I die I would like to play a concert with Manu Chao in Chiapas, that would be a lot of fun. Right now I would settle for having a job to go to or at least something usefull to do with my day aside from research Nomar trade rumours on line, look at stats, and read more articles on the posiblity of a Kerry/Edwards win (which I think has a good chance- maybe I just want to believe though).

I'm going to go see Spiderman II tonight with new friends SandA (which could stand for School of the Americas but doesnt). When I first transfered to Bard many moons ago now, I had a friend who had also transfered there at the same time, when we would get to drinking he would tell people at parties he had transfered from the School of the Americas- I thought this was about the funniest thing I ever heard. Later on this same person went on a two day drinking spree that ended with him chasing the Director of Housing with a pitchfork- an act for which he was orderd by the school to go to rehab and take two semesters off, he also wasnt allowed to live on campus after. Funny? At the time no- now it kinda still makes me sad but I have to laugh as well in the same way you have to laugh when your grandparents drive off a cliff.

These things that happen are really much better than what I sometimes think is happening.

Its now 11:03, I hope this person does not fuck up my image. Do I have an Image? People here have started catching on to the constant adhearence to black- good for them.

its now 11:05. I cant think of any more drinking stories right now- but I would also like to play a concert with the white stripes some day.

Is there really no trick to make a lot of money if all you want is to make a lot of money? Maybe I should start Ice T stand, even Snapple had to start somewhere.

Ill go cheak my email now.

beso
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home