Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tuesday On

A-

I have no new resolutions or insights into life- mine or anyone elses. I know that on deck is pokey reese, millar keeps pulling it fowl, takes a fast ball high and low and its now a full count- millar will go on to strike out. Here comes Pokey. I want the win, even if we sweep the series we will still be two and half games behind the evils. Im pluged in to baseball and getting zapped for it. A little kid, friend of my cousin just came in and told me he thinks the sox's are going to lose, I told him I know that A's are going to lose. little shit. Damon just hit his second home run of the game. Belhorn will strike out.

one lesson i did learn yesterday, old books arnt worth something just 'cause their old. I feel dumb for thinking i could make money someone other than working for it. thinking I would just find a first edition of one of the most popular american novels ever. oh well.

Talked to KM today, shouldnt have called her on my cell but I did. I wanted to talk to someone. last night I was one inch away for replying to a personal add on Criagslist, a girl of 26 looking for a saracastic boy who likes to read who likes baseball but isnt a jock and likes rock music. I'm not sure how I talked myself out of this one. I have become john the savage in my own little brave new world. Today I whipped myself by going for a run and my legs hurt.

im going to be bitting my lip the rest of the night and if we dont win I will feel like a piece of shit, if we do i'll think im the greatest person in the world. fucking baseball.

z



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home