Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Employed

A-

It's almost 10am here and I still have not brushed my teeth. I should, but I really dont have to. Instead ive just spent around 45mins looking at people's friendster profiles- most the of the time I go by a picture to try to figure out who the pretty girls (perhaps i should say women but I just like the word girl better: boys and girls, adults are the ones with the jobs and the bling and they dont want me sniffing around the table for a little pat on the head) are and then visit their sights. I often feel let down when I read their profiles though.

Red sox have added a new member to their bullpen, ex Royal Curtis Leskanic, who according to RedSox.com (yes I am a dork):

"Leskanic (36) is in his 11th Major League season and joins Boston after starting the season with Kansas City, where he went 0-3 with an 8.04 ERA, allowing 14 earned runs over 15 2/3 innings in 19 relief appearances. To make room on the roster, the Red Sox optioned left-hander Mark Malaska to Triple-A Pawtucket."

Am I the only who wants to be scream "what the fuck?" to Theo about this. Since when are OLD and SUCK job skills. After doing a little more research on this guy I found out he also spent around a year on the DL with calcium deposits in his throwing arm. SO....... can someone explain to me the what's going on here- is the point of a setup guy to give up runs- if so why not let Lowe and Wakefield pitch in the 7th and 8th? I just dont get this one.

Maybe Ive gotten to concerned with baseball but seeing as its now past 10 and I still havent brushed my teeth its a lot better than other things I could be doing.

Anyway I have two phone calls to make today and then thats pretty much it. Around 12-1 the kids get back from summer camp and will want to play video games in my "room". The other adults of the house are in bad moods a lot having to do with the major complications they are having regarding trying buy the house we all living in right now. Last night my uncle backed my aunts car into fire hydrant. I really want someone to call me a give me a job soon. The situation makes me kinda nervous. i would go out someonewhere either the city or other wheres but this would mean spending money which im trying to avoid doing- no more CD's books or $75 baseball tickets for a while.

Im going to go brush my teeth now.

z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home