Sunday, June 20, 2004

Tim Wakefield

A-

Yes it's true, I met Tim Wakfield at bar in the Tenderloin after the game yesterday. He was nice, I shook his hand and said told him "keep up the good work" (which is being polite considering his recent preformances). Doug Miribelli was also there but I didnt get a chance to say hi to him, I think Gabe Kapler was waiting outside as well. SF was filled with Bosox hats everywhere you looked yesterday.

I paid $75 to sit in the bleachers next to a drunk Yankees/Giants fan who kept up with me the whole game while watching our entire line-up fall flat on their faces against some rookey hurler- Baseball really sucks sometime. Im down on the Sox right- Im sure I'll feel good about them sometime again, but right now hope is just the thing with feathers. the Giants park is a really wonderfull place to see a baseball game though, its normally much cheaper to go there- Thinking about going to a cubs/giants game sometime-but I dont really think I should be spending the money as I am.

Sorry I pulled that bloomsday thing down, Im glad you like it had the smarts to print it out for yourself. I really liked it at first and at certian point decided I didnt like it soon after. This always happens with my more creative pieces, I have very little faith in them and end up throwing them out. But the point was more to give you a little gift becuase I miss you (both of you). Anyway I guess I became uncomfortable with the piece for being sentimental or something perhaps unfounded. This is why I never get anything done, my little critic is a ensuferable tyrant sometimes.

My brain does not work so good today- went to a party last night in city with KT (friend I met through X), it was fun. Had a strange late night walk through oakland from the 19th street bart station to Piedmont, ended up talking with a homeless person for a while and buying him a forty of bud. Dont ask what was going through my mind regarding this little stunt. I think at least half of what I was thinking was noble......quien sabe.

I need to do something were I dont have to think.
beso
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home