A-
I'm taking the hint even if your not giving me one.
went to Santa Cruz yesterday-
It was kinda a shit hole there, but still fun to go to a beach- reminded me of Salsbury beach, amusement parks (that have never been very amusing to me- even as a kid I hated them) and dirty beaches- the fam. seemed to like it a lot. No sun there- Sun is the Fairy tale of northern California. We went with this other family that is close to mine. The father was raised here in the CA, and throughout high school and college he went to that beach to party. He even brought the party mixed tapes he had made in college, he was the activities director for his fraternity. I drank the margaritas and kept my mouth shut. We did play a fun game of wiffle ball though- I got a gram slam off my oldest cousin.
The kids are playing video games where they have to shoot lots of aliens, the main goal they say is to up load the captian's bioscan into the mainframe computer in order to defeat the aliens somehow. I tried to play it once but the new multidimensional games of playstation are really confusing to me since I grew up with very flat Nintendo systems- I can never find the bad guy and end up getting killed a lot. Duck Hunt, now that was a game, you just shot lots of ducks, each level they move faster and faster. today im going to take them to see the new Harry Potter- they seem to be excieted. Im really excieted.
I need to call people today and asking they why they havent called me back about my resume. The stories I wrote for this week got totally rewritten, this kinda bugs me. Though I think they are better this way. I dont know what my boss thinks cuase everytime i talk to him he's always really friendly but then he doesnt use the edits i give him and total reworks my stories till they are hardly mine. I have this fear that im going to be fired soon. I'll really be up shits creek if this happens.
Saturday is Red Sox/Giants day for me im really excieted about this as well.
hope all is well
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home