Morning ...
Z-
Morning is one of my favorite times now. While we have two cars I can stay in bed for a while after I wake up instead of driving James to work. Usually I spend some time with Gata, wait to feel baby move, and do a little reading. It is a good kind of quiet time, oe I am not used to.
I spent most of yesterday morning listening to sports radio. It was too hot to do much, at least for me. Pregnancy and heat aren’t good friends. I ate the rest of the cherries I had. Made mint iced tea. Wrote that long post that was lost. Paid bills.
Simon Pettet has been at Gerrit’s house since Friday. I seem to have spent most of my time there as well. Lots of Mike C, often add a Doud, an occasional Dunn…It has been good fun but I admit to being a little tired now. I stayed out late many nights in a row and I am not so good at that right now. But Simon-tide is one of the best times of year.
My grandmother BJ is flying in from Hawaii tomorrow. Today I am going to plant flowers on my father’s grave so it looks better when she gets here. She will probably bring a lei for the grave, so I should plant things that will match.
I am putting off calling my mother right now. My sister and Laurel planned a baby shower for me on Saturday and I am afraid my mother won’t come. I don’t mind, really, but I think I need to tell her that. What I don’t want id for her to feel hurt by it. I figure that if I let her know before the shower that whatever she wants to do is fine with me, it should be okay. The other people there will be pissy about it but I don’t really care about that.
Just half an hour ago I had a lot of energy. Suddenly I feel completely drained. I guess I’ve just figured out all the crap I have to do today and it has me feeling like maybe I should just go back to bed.
I’m sorry I lost that post yesterday. I had a lot to say and now when I think of recreating it I get overwhelmed and feel like crying. So this one is sort of empty. I’ll try again later.
Yours,
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home