Monday, June 07, 2004

Monday

A-

Monday's are the most hopeless days right now. During the weekend I normally have a lot of work today for the paper now, Monday is wide open. I just wait for someone to contact me.

I applied for another job today. I wonder what happens when they read my letter and resume. Since I'm me, I imagine all the reason they would not even consider me an applicant. These thoughts are punctuated by moments of euphoria were I imagine getting the most amazing job and the most amazing salary, with things like health care (I mean how great would it be if I could just go to a doctor if I were say... Sick), my hot female powerboss would seduce me, I would have the weekends off, find a loft apartment in the Mission or North Beach with sunset views from my bed (where the seducing by the hot female powerboss would take place). Then I get really sick of myself for wanting to be such a fucking yuppie, than imagine just having a job were I could pay my rent and feed myself, maybe a little extra space for my books and guitars, maybe a girlfriend, I don't really need to see a doctor I guess (I mean I never really get sick). This takes about an hour of my time and happens at least three times a day. In between this main worry there are all the other things to worry about.

Johnny Cash books and CD's (we need to change the ads above the blog back)

I'm sorry I missed what sounds like a really nice party- the margarita party was a little overwhelming, I ended up hiding the kids room an watching the movie they had rented, Good Boy- Dogs are from outerspace. Are you sure you guys wont move out here with me?

things I miss back home:
1) friends
2) Sadie and George
3) Fiesta


I need to think of something to do today to get away from my computer.
good luck with Sears
beso
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home