Saturday, June 05, 2004

Bad coffee in the early morning.

Z-

Woke up at 4 this morning. Watched night turn to day for an hour or so before I let myself get up. Gata entertained me by chewing on my hand and scratching my foot, all in play. Got the recycling and trash together and made the only decaf coffee we have. It is so bad.

I don't have that much left to do before the party today-- hummus, trifle, potato salad and sandwiches. I made one kind of iced tea already this morning and am about to make an herbal iced tea. James just got up and I am thinking of trying to talk him into going out for breakfast.

I should go do something productive now. What good is getting up so early if nothing gets done? I may need a nap before this afternoon so I hope everything gets done soon.

love,
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home