Friday Night Baseball
Z-
Even though the game is on channel 38 tonight I find myself listening to the radio instead. I am cooking lots of food for the reading tomorrow at Gerrit's-- pasta salads, sandwiches, hummus, that white trash dip, etc. My sister says I am crazy for doing this and that I will be sore and resent it tomorrow. She only knows this because she too has parties late in pregnancy. Five times, at least. I think I will be okay, but I will leave some to do tomorrow morning.
Lost it last night (see whirligig) but am better today. Just worried, a bit. Something new going on that hopefully is nothing. More on that later.
I am looking forward to the Auster. I am reading A Gentle Madness now which is good but I need another book to read at the same time. Beulah is playing tomorrow at the Middle East but there's no way in hell I can balance this baby-belly for the hours it would take to stand through a show. Oh well.
I think there may be more sun soon here on the east coast. It has been so wet that my lettuce is all wilted and wet. Everything is wet. Did you take the sun with you?
Maybe I'll read Lady Chatterly again, haven't read it in about a year. It would be nice to know we are reading the same thing. And I could always be more moody. You know how Lawrence makes me.
What would you do with the infield when Nomar comes back?
love, of course,
Amanda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home