Friday, June 04, 2004

comming out of prayer....

A-

It gets hard trying to read through all the things to the real meaning all the time. It would be easier if they were to say what it is they would like me to do sometimes.

I have to meet Editor in a half an hour to talk about the future. I would like to tell him that I've started a new band and that that is going to be my job from now on in. SY is making me have these thoughts. Evol is the most persuasive album I've heard in a long time. I am however happy to be having a job in again in which I will not have to wash any dishes or touch smoked salmon.

Some Other things that make me happy right now:

1) The adverstisements for Johnny Cash Books and CD's above our Blog.

2) The view of the Bay from the top of Mountain View Cemetery.

3) Have I mentioned the Coffee.

4) The hope that has come to visit me in these days despite continued resistance from the
opposition.

5) My bike.

6) I can't entirrely be sure, but I think I'm starting to smile at girls again, this makes me smile

7) I sent you the Paul Auster book yesterday.

8) Inside the copy of Lady Chatterley's Lover that I'm reading is written in pen this number: 283-8077 with the name Candy-PR above.

9)interpeting omens.

10) June 16th.

Thinking of you
Z

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Z.
It's no longer early. The BoSox've now played a third of the season.
*
Evol is a great record.
Sister is great too.
Sister has been the tape in the car for weeks now. Xtina's listenin' to Sister too.
But my favorite S.Youth record is still Evol.
*
Bakesale sux.
Twaddle is the word that comes to mind.
The edge is off.
Sebadoh III or Smash Your Head on the Punk Rock/Sebadoh vs. Helmet are the records to get.
Emo soundz like lots of things.
Lots of the thingz it triez to sound like are good.
Hair bandz tried to sound like Zepplin. I'm not a Zepplin fan but you catch my meaning.
I'd rather think of good songs. The mix'd disc you made for A. is still a masterpiece. Thanx.
It'z still early in the evening for you.
Hope you're havin' fun.
slainte,
James

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home