Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Another Rainy Monday

Z-

I was going to make a clever comment about Lowe but I haven't got a think to say. Not a thing. Blister? Whatever.

Xtina came out on Sunday night. Ben too. We went to Thai Choice, where they played the role of Zac watching an argument between Amanda and James. They could use some pointers if you get a chance. Then sitting in the kitchen for hours talking and figuring out the caps of Ballantine Ale.

Breakfast on the front porch (we have to do that while we still can) of waffles, yogurt, strawberries and melon. Packed a load of stuff into the car and headed over to the new house. Gave Xtina a tour of Gloucester (the "This is where people live" tour) while James finished prepping the living room. I left and they primed. The color is Happily Ever After, a sort of golden yellow. Looks pretty good, I think. Gerrit and Ben showed up, I went back to the house and we had pizza.

We miss you here. Noah's party today is a Hobbit party and I don't know what to wear. Keep your eyes open out there-- there must be some great accessories in thrift shops that would make a five-year-old boy very happy. As for me, I don't know what a pregnant hobbit wears.

Much love,
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home