Rock the Casbah
A-
My urban sheik told me to wear a tie, I think it worked.
Upon arriving at the office of the Piedmont Post, I discovered it was not an office but a house and not just a house but a home as well where that said Post was produced. The first thing the editor said to me was, "your the first person to interview for the position whose worn a tie, I think we're making progress". I didn't mention my nack for creative language and he didn't ask- as I'd be working as an assistant editor I didn't think it wise to bring such things up. I have to do some "test' work (which he said isn't a test- but sounds like a test to me), but I think I have my first job.
I'm going to have to say that if D Lowe were on American idol, I would be punching the numbers on my celli faster than greased lightening to vote him the fuck off. Tech saved our ass big time last night, there were also some great defensive plays. We won despite Lowe- that's my feeling on the matter. He's staying on my shit list. Kevin Millar will have to do better as well if he wants out of the dog house.
Going into the city to see CP tonight, I'm exciting about this, Though a bit nervous about navigating alone at night through the Tenderloin (not a typo). I need to eat lunch soon, I wish I could stop worrying about everything the way I do. Honestly it goes on and on- I dont think people in CA worry, this is what makes me nervous, their going to sense my constant upheaval, spot me for an imposter posing as a confidence man. This is what moving does to a Late Taurus, I want to make my home and have my things and order life so that feel like I'm on steady ground, I don't know where I am right now and everything worries me. Hence my reliance on the Red Sox this season, everything else feels like its a size too large for me.
en la lucha
Z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home