Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Z-

If a house can be in a bad mood this one is. Got home from a day spent with Liz and her three youngest to hands thrown in the air and lost music. Small bruise on my arm from the bloodwork I had done this morning. The wee ones like the bar but didn't finish their curry chips.

Last night the lightening was so great I turned off the crap I was watching on Fox and sat on my bed in the dark looking out the window. Gata was a little freaked out. I couldn't blame her. My sister said this morning that the storm had made her think of mortality. She almost called my mother but thought better of it.

Today it hasn't rained yet. A's, watch out.

A

oh, and I think I would like to read that book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home