Monday, May 24, 2004

rainy days and mondays...

Z-

Off day today for the Sox and it's a good thing- the skies have been letting go for much of the day. Big thunder a little after noon. It is good for the lettuce and peas I planted yesterday.

Today has been long enough that I thought it was Tuesday for quite some time.

You should go to Cat Power-- it may increase your chances of meeting someone you are not related to. Have you found a coffee shop and bar worth frequenting? Those are good places too.

Saturday was my father's birthday. I took apart a sock I had knit for him (of course I had only knit one before he died). I am making squares out of the yarn to send to these two blogging knitters who will sew them into blankets to send to Afghanistan. Afghans for Afghans.

I should go and finish my list of things to do. Maybe I should get some food- there really isn't any here. Chances are I won't.

Looking forward to beating the A's tomorrow,
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home