Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Swing Lowe....

Z-

I'm trying to clean and get things done. My new plan is to spend the first half of the day at River Road and the second half at Knowlton Square. So far I haven't got enough done here to leave yet.

Say hi to Yuri if you see him. Jack from the Grange asked about you the other day. I told him you are well. Maybe someday I'll get used to the way people move around.

Yesterday was the testimonial for Henrik Larsson. After the match they were playing that song by Kirsty MacColl-- days I'll remember all my life... Driving home last night I got to thinking about nights spent walking around the village. I doubt I can walk around downtown in a white nightgown without anybody caring.

Just signed up for birthing classes. It seems like we are both stuck in kid stuff...

A


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home