A-
I have to keep my enthusiasm down about the win tonight- its a little over the line to glot over your 12 year old cousin about the team that means the world to him getting thrashed. Two other things make this win a little less significant 1) Mueller on the DL for six weeks 2) D. Lowe is the starter in Wednesdays game (he's on my shit list right now). It's early.
My youngest cousins had a baseball game today, from which we went straight to the oldest ones band concert. I'm in little kid overdrive. I keep telling myself that this is good for me, keeps me out of trouble, but his PG life board me when I was 12, it board my parents too.
My favorite song right now is Alternative Ulster followed by Wasted Life from Stiff Little Fingers, leading into Holiday in Cambodia from the Dead Kennedys. Like it or not I am a bad punk rocker anarchist- sometimes I get sick thinking about this. I am just a middle class white kid in America with an education.
Spent the early morning cutting down shrubbery for my uncle, had lunch at a Pub named Katos. I had a Ruben and pint of PBR, than continued to read my Auster.
I did get myself a ticket to see Cat Power this Thursday-
Got in touch with Uri might see him this week.
I'm tired of fighting with myself in public so I'm going to go to bed now.
goodnight
beso
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home