Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Errata

A-

Tired posts produce tired language. Anyone who knows me is aware that I'm a little erratic with spelling and grammar, its not the first it wont be the last. When I say "board" in my last post I mean "bored"- as in not interested. It's a simple fact of life that a spell check only gets the words that are spelled wrong- not the wrong words spelled correctly. The sound of words don't make it into my head the same way they do into others thus when reprocessed they come out even more backwards- for a perfectionist it's something like a game of operator in hell.

How much you want to bet the poets all wanna wear my red shoes now?

D Lowe better get with the program or I'm going to recommend he be moved down to grounds crew at Fenway to give him time to reflect on his performance. Better yet im going to recommend he go to poetry readings 'till he learns how to make something out of nothing. Kevin Millar as well.

I'm taking my Aunt out to lunch today as a way of saying thankyou for all the help shes been.

Question: Do I wear a tie to my interview Thursday or go more urban sheik? I cant decide.

Go easy with the boxes and all-
I should go now

Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home