Urban Sheik
Z-
Most typos I read right through but I love this one. I don't know if in today's political climate urban Sheik is the way to go. Maybe urban chic...
What did you think of Lowe last night? I have to admit that I watched the finale of American Idol while checking on the score and didn't get a good idea of whether the Sox did well because of or in spite of him. Either way they won. Your poor cousin must have been upset by that error.
Elizabeth is coming over today to help paint. The boys and I will walk to get cheese steaks for lunch. I think Mike's will be my local sub shop, but it might be Yellow Sub. I don't know yet.
Gata is batting my leg and meowing. I should probably go feed her. Good luck with your interview. Only wear a tie if it feels comfortable. Or wear one anyway. I guess I don't really know about these things.
love,
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home