And we have sun...
Z-
Finally there is a little sun. I don't expect it to stick around all day but I can dream. The moon was so full and low last night that I meant to write about it but I was so tired from my day I just went to bed.
Worked a lot yesterday. I don't think I have too many more days like that in reserve-- my rotation needs to be a little longer. Maybe 5 days instead of 4.
I am at my sister's. She is cleaning a little while I play here and then we have some work to do on the computer. I am meeting Gerrit for lunch at Thai Choice this afternoon to talk about the reading on Saturday (food, etc.) Can't wait for Simon to get to town.
I think your advice for the friends was good, but looking back I don't even think you would have considered it an argument. And we were still at Thai Choice, so the beer wasn't as free... ;)
I am not going to talk about baseball right now.
James and I went to the Grange after my doctor's appointment yesterday. Jack asked again about you. And in the morning the Irish girl (why can't I think of her name?) asked after you. I guess the place is pretty dull without you. It looks it.
New friends from blogland, eh? Whatever works. People make a big fuss about the community formed by blogs. It may work.
Well, I should go now. I hope the job/internship things is getting more clear and less annoying.
Yours,
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home