Z-
Do you ever feel like you have way too much family? Yesterday completely wore me out with mother and then father’s grave. Today Robert and I picked my grandmother BJ up at the airport. Hamer and Charlotte got home late last night also. I just got back upstairs after talking to them for a bit.
I got grumpy yesterday too. Maybe not grumpy, but definitely sad and out of sorts. I just came to realize that all I want for the people I love (and even some people I just like) is for them to be happy, and I can’t do that. No matter what I do certain people in my life will continue to be miserable. I feel like rolling into a ball. What else can I do? If I were a Moomin I would watch for crates of whiskey to float in from sea, and that may be enough. As it is I can’t even make use of the whiskey I already have.
In the post that got erased I talked a lot about what was in the Tuesday post you took down. I wish I had it in me to write it again. Maybe bit by bit I can. The kid thing- the boys pull that shit sometimes as well. That’s all I’ve got for now.
I’ve got to bring my sister a cup of coffee and pick up Noah, who’s haircut is fucking great.
Just for the records, Johnny Cash. Boston Red Sox. Poetry. Yarn. Cherry.
love,
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home