Friday
A-
I just finished buying 1 bleacher seat for the Red Sox Giants game next weekend, I paid $75 for this little treat. If I've done my math correctly, Pedro will pitching for the night I'm going. Some people might considering this a bit excessive, I do as well, but am also willing to tolerate this in myself at times. I want to see Pedro whip Bond's arse.
Met one of X's friends in the city last night, guy by the name of KT. Talked for a little while about live on the Bay and this and that, little bit about Boston and things there. Met at a great bar called Dalva- really good music playing- nice and dark, not like the oakland Dives I've been frequenting from time to time, a bit hipper really. It felt good to be back in a city, reminded me of my life in NYC- I felt like a cool person going to hip bars and all.
My brain is a little foggy today, songs are being played in the wrong key. Have to start work soon for three stories about the same thing- Oakland Strokes Rowing Team did well in the Nationals this year- I have to do a feature story on each division. I also think this is excessive, I am also not a sports writer- I dont know why he's having me do this. really. I suppose if it supports my own expensive baseball addiction it's ok though.
So I finally met a person through other people on friendster in Oakland- cuase i was tipsy when I got home last night I sent her a message- Somewhat to my surprise she replied today said she would love to get together for a drink sometime. The internet has proven its worth in my life over the last month. I must remember not to be too reliant on it.
en la lucha
Z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home