Monday, June 14, 2004

Sinceruppie

Z-

Anniversary sushi at Kame tonight, then to the Atomic cafe. I came up with a new term there- in line with Forrest Yuppie, I saw a Jesus Yuppie. Then I realized that that was wrong- this kid was just too earnest for that. So the new term- sinceruppie- was born. Always thinking here on the East Coast.

The Auster is helping me a lot. One problem I have with writing about my past is handling it in linear time. Seeing how he writes about it makes me feel more justified in how I already deal with it. And I have come to something else. I used to think I should wait for them to die before I wrote about them. Now I don't. I put enough time and work into my family. I have earned the right to write about them. Fuck that if they don't get it.

My body is becoming difficult.

Sometimes I don't know what to say but I think you get it anyway. I won't write the lines these things hide between. We're beyond that.

A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home