Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Tuesday again

A-

The Things we say arnt said, they are those things inbetween all the messages we send. that is of course unless I freak out and start writing exactly whats on the mind. Or maybe not, I dont know what I want people to get out what I say, I know that you know though.

Today I opened a new account with Bank of America- yes i have gone very corp. Americana- these guys are the mother fucking devil, they have their hands in everything bad in...the Americas. They are going to protect my money for me from now on,they will use it to fund a little school in Georgia that teaches young men and women from all over the globe in the art of interactive domistic policy. Since I'm in such transition, I need a big bank- my cheak card now has an airmiles program, good for plane tickets back home when I am needed and when I need.

I finished the stories on the Crew Rowers this morning and sent them to my boss. He finally paid me too- yep, $200 for my words on a page- and people said I wouldnt be able to make a living as a writer......stupid people.

My Red Sox vs. Giant ticket came in the mail yesterday- I am very happy about this, although I over paid a whole bunch, I'll have fun provided no one beats me up for wearing my Sox hat in the bleacher section- But i figure, its the National Leauge fans- their just not as cut throat.

Some more job leads to persue, a women is paying me $300 for a month to water her plants and hang out at her house. Its a pretty good deal- I'm thinking maybe this could be my thing- I could be like the pool man but with peoples plants.....

the longest day in literature is almost upon us, I will of course be wearing all black no mater how hot it is. I dont know what else I'm going to do yet- im sure ill have to go have a drink somewhere and get in a fight with some conservative nuts about politics, maybe ill get really drunk and head down to the Oakland Ghetto spend all my money on prostitutes for myself and a guy who says he's my friend- Since I don't have my own place, I don't know many people well here, im estrange from my family, and i havent had sex in a really long time, I think im set to play the role of good old Stroom the whole day through provided I've got some black to wear (and we know I have black cloths to wear).

hasta pronto
beso
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home